The Junior League of Jacksonville’s (JLJax) second annual Farm to Table fundraiser is taking place on April 29, 2023 at Berry Good Farms. Farm to Table is an upscale celebration supporting the community initiatives of the JLJax that features a cocktail reception and multi-course plated dinner utilizing local produce and the majority of menu ingredients sourced from within a 50-mile radius. Celebrity chef and Chopped winner Carrie Eagle will bring her culinary expertise to dinner service and even treat event attendees to indulge in her Chopped signature winning dessert consisting of mixed berry cobbler with cinnamon oat streusel, candied kumquats, and Chantilly cream.
Dinner service will coincide with a program featuring two speakers from JLJax’s community partners and the announcement of the recipients of JLJax’s Pamela Y. Paul Community Service Award and Tillie K. Fowler Community Service Award. While focused on highlighting JLJax’s achievements in raising awareness and efforts to combat food insecurity within the Jacksonville community, we are also seeking sponsorships to help further support JLJax’s mission and commitment to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community.
Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Dinner and program begin at 7:00 p.m.
Farm to Table Menu:
- Wild Mushroom Crostini with Truffle Salt & Tarragon
- Guacamole Tostadas
- East Coast Shrimp with Chipotle Lime Cocktail Sauce
- Berry Good Farms Bibb Lettuce accompanied with Florida Strawberries, Cotija Crumble, and Toasted Almonds served with an Apple Citrus Vinaigrette
- Chicken Florentine with Roasted Garlic Cream and includes Sweet Potato Poblano Gratin and Grilled Asparagus
- Vegetarian Option Available
- Tres Leches Cake with Berry Good Farms Berries
Attire: Collared shirts, polos, khakis, dress pants, or well-kept denim are required for gentlemen. Casual elegant attire for women to include dresses, skirts, dress pants, blouses or well-kept denim. Due to uneven terrain at the venue, heels are not recommended. Please no t-shirts, shorts, ballcaps, or tennis shoes.