The Junior League of Jacksonville is seeking to fill multiple part-time positions for Event Staff at our Riverside House – 2165 Park Street.
- Good communication skills
- A cooperative spirit + the ability to work with minimum supervision
- The ability to problem solve
- Pleasant and cordial attitude
- Appropriate dress for all events
- Good representative of the Junior League
The event staff needs to have the ability to work weekends, holidays and to cover events during the week as needed by the Junior League of Jacksonville or people that have rented the venue.
- Arrive approximately one hour prior to the event and once the event is over they should expect to stay another hour for cleanup.
- Follow event check list including:
- Opening up doors
- Adjusting temperature in rooms
- Making sure bathrooms are stocked with supplies
- Greeting renters when they arrive + ensuring renters sign a check in and check out sheet
- Setup, Breakdown + Move tables and chairs from storage area to reception area based on diagram provided
- Document issues during the rental + any extraordinary cleaning that was necessary
- Maintain the orderly appearance of the storage rooms
- Notify office manager of any equipment that is broken or lost
Your Supervisor is the Junior League of Jacksonville’s Office Manager.
Mission Statement: The Junior League of Jacksonville is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
JUNIOR LEAGUE® and JL® are registered trademarks of The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc. and are used with its permission.