The Junior League of Jacksonville’s Riverside House Capital Campaign is a bold and ambitious fundraising effort to increase the accessibility of the Riverside House and enhance both interior and exterior space for Junior League activities as well as community and private functions. We must raise a minimum of $275,000 to make these improvements to the Riverside House:
- Add an elevator
- Add accessible parking
- Add a second ADA-compliant restroom
- Add communications technology to the boardroom
- Add backyard landscaping
At the Riverside House, the Junior League’s training programs take place, leadership skills are developed and extensive outreach and community service efforts are coordinated. Improvements to the Riverside House will allow the Junior League to better serve our membership and, in extension, the communities we serve. The Capital Campaign initiative will increase and sustain the Junior League’s impact on the community.
How can you help?
- For $150, you can purchase a personalized brick.
- For $500, you can sponsor a balcony-level seat and purchase a personalized brick.
- For $1,000, you can sponsor an auditorium-level (back area) seat and purchase a personalized brick.