Comprehensive Training Program
During the provisional year in the Junior League of Jacksonville, new members complete a comprehensive training series that allows them to learn about our League structure and programs, as well as experience some of our community programs first-hand. The series includes large group meetings, advisor-led small group meetings, educational courses, a tour of Junior League of Jacksonville community landmarks, Whale of a Sale group shifts, a community project, and attending other League functions such as general membership meetings.
Details regarding the 2019-20 requirements will be communicated by your New Member Advisor at the New Member Orientation in August. Letters of admission for the 2019-20 year will be sent via mail over the summer.
- Financial Commitments
- $200 New Member Dues for 2020-21
- $50 Fundraising Ticket
- $150 Whale of a Sale Quota Contribution
- $200* Dues for 2020-21 to be paid by March 31, 2021
- $20 Junior League of Jacksonville Apron
- Volunteer Commitments*
- Community Shifts
- Fundraising Shifts
- Meeting Commitments
- New Member Orientation in August
- General Membership Meetings
- New Member Training Meetings
- Small Group Socials
- Landmark Tour
*Payment plans are available for dues payments.