Comprehensive Training Program
During the provisional year in the Junior League of Jacksonville, new members complete a comprehensive training series that allows them to learn about our League structure and programs, as well as experience some of our community programs first-hand. The series includes large group meetings, advisor-led small group meetings, educational courses, a tour of Junior League of Jacksonville community landmarks, Whale of a Sale group shifts, a community project, and attending other League functions such as general membership meetings.
Details regarding the 2016-2017 requirements will be communicated by your New Member Advisor at the New Member Orientation in September. Letters of admission for the 2016-2017 year will be sent via mail in August.
New Member Commitments*
- Financial Commitments
- $200 New Member Dues for 2016-2017
- $40 Fundraising Ticket (Unique Boutique or Whale of a Sale Preview Party)
- $150 Whale of a Sale Quota Contribution
- $185 Dues for 2017-2018 to be paid by March 31, 2017
- $20 Junior League of Jacksonville Apron
- Volunteer Commitments*
- Community Shifts
- Fundraising Shifts
- Meeting Commitments
- New Member Orientation in September
- General Membership Meetings
- New Member Training Meetings
- Small Group Socials
- Landmark Tour
*Commitments may be subject to change for the 2016-2017 New Member Year.