Comprehensive Training Program
During the provisional year in the Junior League of Jacksonville, new members complete a comprehensive training series that allows them to learn about our League structure and programs, as well as experience some of our community programs first-hand. The series includes large group meetings, advisor-led small group meetings, educational courses, a tour of Junior League of Jacksonville community landmarks, Whale of a Sale group shifts, a new member project, and attending other League functions such as general membership meetings.
Details regarding the 2020-21 spring new member requirements will be communicated by your New Member Advisor at the New Member Orientation in January 2021. Letters of admission for the 2020-21 spring new member class will be sent via mail in December 2020.
- Financial Commitments
- $150 New Member Dues for 2020-21
- $50 Fundraising Ticket
- $150 Whale of a Sale Quota Contribution
- $200* Dues for 2020-21 to be paid by March 31, 2021
- $20 Junior League of Jacksonville Apron (Optional)
- Volunteer Commitments*
- Whale of a Sale
- Community Shifts
- Fundraising Shifts
- Meeting Commitments
- New Member Orientation
- General Membership Meetings
- New Member Training Meetings
- Small Group Socials
- Landmark TourOur members meet with their advisors during our New Member Kickoff to discuss the upcoming year.
*Payment plans are available for dues payments. For more information concerning our payment plan options, please contact email@example.com.